Old 10-07-2008, 03:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Humic Acid

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 05:29:55 -0400 in Ray B wrote:
I don't think it is - not listed, anyway.

By the way. Sorry about the triple post. Another reason to ditch
Motzarella.

Just don't believe it when a post fails, postpone the posting,
refresh metadata, and re-enter the newsgroup.
If you see your article, you know you don't have to repost it :-).

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."