Old 10-07-2008, 07:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Garrapata Garrapata is offline

Default Hoya kerrii

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 13:33:09 -0400, John - Pa. wrote:

Are there any particular tricks to this "easy" plant?

Hoyas are epiphytes from southern Asia to Australia and need sun and
drying between watering. Although they don't mind greenhouse humidity
they can be treated as succulents. I use a liquid general purpose
fertilizer and or fish when I remember.
The best one I had was in a south-east picture window that got hot sun
until noon. If it can't get enough light it will make leaves but not
many flowers
--

09=ix