Old 10-07-2008, 02:11 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default garden decor lust

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 19:27:07 EDT, Chip wrote:

Actually it is cute as a puppy, but will you enjoy it on the 500th sighting?
Chip

Sure, when the 500th visitor sees it for the 1st time, I would enjoy it.
;-)

Whimsy at it best, imo, isn't out in the open, but somewhat hidden and
should take a bit of looking by the visitor to "see" it. Does that make
sense? i.e. behind or beside a bush that somewhat hides it, just enough
shows that the curious will go around the bush for a full view.

Though I love the idea of them appearing to pitch it off the top of a
waterfall, perhaps a broke one laying in the pool below. (Someone would
really have to hate garden gnomes.) Now ceramic figures of politicians....
Hmmmm? ~ jan

Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us