Old 10-07-2008, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New Reader/Poster

On Jul 10, 9:04 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 10/7/08 19:32, in article
, "Judith

in France" wrote:
On Jul 10, 6:08 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 10/7/08 17:26, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

I have a blue linen trouser suit and a tobacco brown linen skirt suit. I'm
keeping my options open but judging by the weather, I'd be better off in
the
woollies! And to think that I've asked the florist to decorate the table
in
all the summery flowers and colours he can find. I might as well have
asked
him to put up Christmas trees!

Just at the moment I think a diving suit would be a good idea.

Helmet needs a bit of polishing though.

I can see my mother's 90th birthday face now......... She'd love the
helmet, though. This is a woman who puts on a hat to walk round her own
garden!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Eerm... I had a Panama on today when we went out this p.m. I did take
it off when ever I saw another person though :-)

Judith

It's hot where you are and Panamas are very 'in' - ask Sienna Thingy.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Miller thingy??? :-) Going to bed, there is a lulu of a storm, it was
bound to happen after the heat of the day, sigh, that means my
petunias, grown from seed by me I might add, will be limp tomorrow!

Judith