Old 11-07-2008, 05:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Oddity!

The address I use here actually functions but you can use it ONLY if I
have your address on my good list. I know that Wendy and Ray are on the
list and probably a few others. I don't recall that I ever had your real
address to place on the list. (I'll try to remember to put you on there
after I receive the photo and have your address.)
For now, change the end of my address so it says at adelphia dot net.

Thanks!

Steve

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Steve, type out your email addie and I'll send you the photo. It really is
an interesting thing to see.

Diana

"Steve" wrote in message
You know... you all are killing me here since I currently have no way to
view the picture being discussed. Curiosity is a powerful thing!

Steve