Old 11-07-2008, 03:39 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default garden decor lust

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:40:29 EDT, Chip wrote:

~ jan wrote:

Though I love the idea of them appearing to pitch it off the top of a
waterfall, perhaps a broke one laying in the pool below. (Someone would
really have to hate garden gnomes.) Now ceramic figures of politicians....

THAT'S wonderful! You have a talent. Now I say, go for it.

I have always hated ceramic donkeys pulling a cart, usually with a
sleeping serape draped driver. I want to work your idea into my pond
scene. Is it copyrighted?

Chip

Heck no, the only requirement is posting pictures. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us