Old 11-07-2008, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New Reader/Poster

On Jul 11, 8:55 am, AriesVal
wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:32:34 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
On Jul 10, 6:08 pm, Sacha wrote:
[23 quoted lines suppressed]

Eerm... I had a Panama on today when we went out this p.m. I did take
it off when ever I saw another person though :-)

Judith

this was me a week or so ago at our garden table wearing my sun hat, but the
weather since then has been rain and more rain http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...allostinLappyL...
--
The most important thing in communication
is hearing what isn't being said - Anonhttp://www.copelands.plus.com/val/

Val, you take a great photo, you also have a lovely tan, mine is fake
alas as I have a problem with sun on my skin and I wear a total sun
block. I wish I could take a photo of myself in the garden and post
it but I don't know how to focus the thing, where is my husband when I
need him???

Judith