Old 11-07-2008, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New Reader/Poster

On Jul 11, 8:51 am, AriesVal
wrote:
On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 23:21:15 +0100, Sacha wrote:
On 9/7/08 22:59, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

[89 quoted lines suppressed]

Oh lor' how our differences make us interesting! I've done my time at the
dressed to kill coalface and am now very content not to have to go anywhere
near heels and a skirt. Next week - family celebration - I have to don
both, blast it. Trousers might still win out, however!

I always wear trousers these days whatever the occasion - I have some lovely
black velvet ones that look great with heels
--
He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge
over which he himself must pass - G. Herberthttp://www.copelands.plus.com/val/

I am not a trouser person but my daughter gave me a pair, new and a
beautiful mixture of silk and cotton. I had them altered to fit me
and I have to say I think they look lovely but I am a bit hesitant to
wear them, don't ask me why. I either wear leggings or chinos for
working around the house and garden but always feel the need to put a
dress on to go out in the evening!!!! Maybe I will try them again, as
you say, with high heels and see if I feel a bit more confident.

Judith