Old 11-07-2008, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Squirrel Disposal

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Jul 11, 10:05 am, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

T...

In article ,
says...

"Sheila" wrote in message
.com...

On the bonfire. It is a Grey I presume? Dont physically touch
it
either,

Why?

Mary

I assume because Sheila was concerned as to why it died?

I'll buy that although I didn't know there were any contagious diseases
common to squirrel and man :-)

I'm concerned about how it died too.

Mary

Perhaps rabies? My husband told me there was an outbreak of rabies in
the UK some years ago, do you remember hearing about that Mary?

Yes but I doubt that contact with a dead rabid squirrel would infect one.

Mary

Judith