Old 11-07-2008, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Don't mention the war.......

"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 02:31:09 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill
wrote:

I used to be hypersensitive to wasps and over the years it was geting
worse and worse, I had 2 courses od desentization and the last course
(Pure venom) worked but I am still very wary of the little blighters.

A colleague of mine had two emergencies because he was so sensitive.
He had to be desensitised. Before that the wasps seemed to chase him
just to annoy him.

'seemed to' !

How did they know he was sensitive? Do sensitive people smell
different?

No. But they don't sting for fun.

Mary