Old 11-07-2008, 03:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
bobj bobj is offline

Default Orbit timers...

I just joined this group to find out any inside info on
Orbit products. In early Spring, I purchased a couple of
their Digital water timers with valves, etc. then, spent a
lot of time and money installing a system to irrigate my
garden beds and shrubs. What a job, but it it took a
huge workload away when everything was finished.
Now not even 3 months old and the timers have failed and
quit working. Quite a disappointment, but Orbit is sending
2 new timers, with very few questions asked. Anyone have
any other experience with these? Sounds like another
"China Syndrome" . With a Six year Warranty, they may be
sending me more than a few...