Old 11-07-2008, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Glypthosate dangers

On Jul 9, 6:43*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:

"Rusty Hinge 2" *wrote
Incidentally, on the Farming Programme recently (IIRC) I heard a farmer
refer to it repeatedly as 'glyphosphate'...

Probably just a mistake.
An old chap was saying to a friend of ours he had finally bought himself
what he'd wanted for years, a Jezebel. Keeping a straight face our friend
asked a few questions and he had actually bought a Gazebo. *:-)

Freudian slip?

A Freudian malaprop ;-)

Cat(h) (a bit like the "we're doomed" tea lady in a company I used to
work for ages ago, who used to always say think the place was on the
edge of bankruptcy, and that soon, the "liquidiser" would be sent in)