Old 11-07-2008, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Squirrel Disposal

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Sheila" wrote in message
om...
So, assuming we do not witness a miraculous recovery, where does Sammy
squirrel go?

TIA

Phil

On the bonfire. It is a Grey I presume? Dont physically touch it
either,

Why?

Mary

I have just been on to our local Ranger ( we live in Formby where we have a
Red population and Greys are like the devil to us!) he said the Squirrel pox
which they carry, its not known if it is transmitted from them to us, so he
said, use a pair of gloves, put it in a bag and put it in the bin. I would
burn it myself, but he said its not necessary.