Old 11-07-2008, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Banana skins - compostible?

On Jul 11, 4:07 pm, Zhang DaWei wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 05:38:37 -0700 (PDT), "Cat(h)"

wrote:
I haven't made bread in quite some time - more's the pity, as it is
quite lovely. I particularly like making Irish brown soda bread.

My biggest problem with home-made bread is that it is too nice, and
so, unless we exert even more willpower, we all end up eating more of
it. Some of us with profiles already like a beach ball because of
chronic illness issues cannot afford to put on even more weight. So,
to remove all chance of temptation, I tend to just make special bread
for special occasions.
--
Zhang Dawei: Stoke-on-Trent, UK. Please use the Reply-To
field. The email address given there is guaranteed to

Where have you been? Have you been ill, we haven't seen you here for
a while, welcome back.

Judith