Old 11-07-2008, 01:51 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default garden decor lust

~ jan wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:19:23 EDT, kathy wrote:

Oooo! Political garden gnomes....
(I used to bury politicians in my front yard for Halloween.)
k :-)

Btw, there are no real politicians buried in k's yard, it was just fake
headstones with epithets about such. ;-) ~ jan

Damn! I thought she deserved some kind of award, but if they're not
_really_ there ...

Of course, it would be shame if you buried politicians in your yard, and the
dogs dug them up again.
--
derek