Old 11-07-2008, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Angela[_3_] Angela[_3_] is offline

Default Bee sting allergy

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

I thought that if one had an allergy to bee stings, once stung, the
situation was serious and needed immediate medical help and also that
sufferers carried a special pack around with them just in case.

If he has a allergy to bee stings he will carry an EpiPen. As someone who
has a severe allergy (not to bee stings) and has experienced two admissions
to intensive care I am paranoid about carrying 2 EpiPens let alone 1. If he
has an allery he will have one - ask him. If he doesn't then all he is
allergic to is the pain of a bee sting!