Old 11-07-2008, 11:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H Gordon H is offline

Default New Reader/Poster

In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"Gordon H" wrote

If I buy honey I normally get Rowse's set honey at under £2 a jar.
I haven't noticed any difference with the local stuff except the price.

As we age our senses diminish ...

There's nothing wrong with Rowse's except that it's imported and blended,
it's always the same. It's 'what the customer wants'. Local honey should
vary from season to season and year to year because of different forage.

Mary

I know that Terry has his hives at a place where particular pollen is
within easy reach, I think it is Rape Seed.
--
Gordon H