Old 12-07-2008, 12:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Glypthosate dangers

On Jul 11, 6:40 pm, wrote:
On 9 Jul, 17:32, "Bob Hobden" wrote:

An old chap was saying to a friend of ours he had finally bought himself
what he'd wanted for years, a Jezebel. Keeping a straight face our friend
asked a few questions and he had actually bought a Gazebo. :-)

I was describing, in French, a way of fencing the garden of a friend
in Bordeaux and said that I would in my opinion use some 'brandade'.
The looks I got were serious and questioning, until they all laughed
loudly. I had meant of course 'brande' which is a type of fence made
of differerent wood, and not 'brandade' which is a fish and potato
dish )

You had me there for a minute as I bought Brandade for our lunch
tommorow, I love it.

Judith