Old 07-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Big B

Default garden journals?

Why don't you *shut up* Bob. Lets see with you saying that was a proper
answer, how about I ask about canning green beans and somebody would
reply "why can them, when you can buy them cheaper at the store"

Btw freeware deals with software..........duh

zxcvbob wrote:

Kelvyn wrote:

In article, says...
On Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:58:23 +1200, Kelvyn wrote:

Can anyone suggest a freeware garden journal/diary ? Have done a thorough

Thankyou for your advice on how to conduct my life.....but i think
i am on top of things ok without that sort of help.
kelvyn.

You *asked* for the advice, so shut up and accept it gratiously, like it
was offered.

Regards,
Bob