Old 12-07-2008, 12:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default APBO gone from Bell South servers??

All the rec. services still work but no alt.binary services

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
Yes, Diana. I am on Bellsouth and woke up the morning to no alt.binary
service. Boy am I p.o.'d
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Without a word, it's gone. There last night, gone now. And my settings
have changed. I can barely read this as I type because the font is so
small. When I read messages on rgo, they are the same as always. And I'm
set on plain text. Everything is weirded out. Hit enter once and I double
space.
Anyone else on Bell South? They are going to get a piece of my mind if I
can't resolve this.

There. I fixed the font.

$#%^&!!@

Diana