Old 12-07-2008, 07:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default APBO gone from Bell South servers??

A lot of the discussion about servers is over my head. I don't want to mess
around too much with that, so I'm waiting for Kye. Then maybe someone can
walk us non-tech heads through it.

BTW, no response whatsoever from Bell South. Zip, zilch, nada.

Diana

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
All the rec. services still work but no alt.binary services

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
Yes, Diana. I am on Bellsouth and woke up the morning to no alt.binary
service. Boy am I p.o.'d
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Without a word, it's gone. There last night, gone now. And my settings
have changed. I can barely read this as I type because the font is so
small. When I read messages on rgo, they are the same as always. And I'm
set on plain text. Everything is weirded out. Hit enter once and I
double space.
Anyone else on Bell South? They are going to get a piece of my mind if I
can't resolve this.

There. I fixed the font.

$#%^&!!@

Diana