Old 12-07-2008, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] esplanadetenby@googlemail.com is offline

Default Horse Manure - Problems

On Jul 11, 6:28�pm, wrote:
On 10 Jul, 09:07, Broadback wrote:

The way lots of things are being banned or declared unhealthy it will
soon be a boring grey world!

C'mon! This is herbicide, aminopyralid we're talking about. It's an
hormone type herbicide for weeds on pastures. Why?! Can't the horses
find the right stuff to eat? I'm no expert on horses, nor pastures,
but there's something really odd with using pesticide on pastures.

I know what you are saying, but It might be more a case of fields
growing hay for winter use being treated with these hormones rather
than actual grazing pastures, I could be wrong though.