Old 13-07-2008, 02:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
ctlady ctlady is offline

Default String trimmer frustration

Can anyone offer any suggestions for the purchase of a decent brand of
string trimmer where the line doesn't keep jamming? Or a suggestion
to keep the line from jamming? I have tried everything from throwing
away the half-full reel because I can't get it to release more line
over and over again during a weed whacking session. I've re-wound
the reel also but nothing works. It'll work beautifully until I need
another shot of line but it always gets stuck. Mine is a Toro 15"
electric trimmer.