Old 13-07-2008, 10:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default parsley problems

"Jo Green" wrote in message

Parsley tends to be more particular about soil requirements
than other herbs.

That hasn't been my experience. I find it is much less fussy than many
herbs. For example; Rosemary croaks it if the soil is more moist than it
likes. Coriander likes far more cossetting than parsley. Dill likes it
more fertile than parsley. Chives ditto or they dont' florish. And I tend
to kill mint for some reason. I find parsley is a most amenable herb and it
will come up anywhere I drop the seeds, even on poor soil.