Old 13-07-2008, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Don't mention the war.......

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"Gordon H" wrote in message

Seriously though, when I'm asked that question (which I am, very often)
sometimes respond, "What is the use of a human?"
Mary

Well, they either fertilise the land (eventually), or in my case I will
be
added to the gravel paths along my favourite local hill walk, which is
where my wife's ashes were spread.
Helps to maintain the path.
--

Why do humans need to fertilise the land, if they're not taking its
produce?

There *are* some unselfish humans around...
Pushing up daisies is the best thing some folk achieve.

This could go on and on :-)

Until one of us proves s/he is not immortal.

Prepare for a long haul :-)

Mary
--
Gordon H