Old 14-07-2008, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Don't mention the war.......

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

When I went to Germany to visit Nuele (you will remember us from another
group)

Indeed

hornets were hovering around the landing platforms of her beehives all
the time.
Having said that, I have yet to meet a hornet in Leicestershire.

The only hornet nest I've ver seen was in Leicestershire :-)

They are all over the place in Germany.

Prhaps, I didn't see any when we visitd a son who was stationed there - oh,
that might have been because we went for Christmas and New Year :-). It's
not here. Yet.

Never say never!

Mary