Old 14-07-2008, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Angela[_3_] Angela[_3_] is offline

Default Wormery Vs Compost bin?

I had thought about having a compost bin but the whole of my rear garden in
paved so I don't have any soil to sit it on (I understand it needs to be
directly onto soil rather than paving slabs) so now I am thinking of a
wormery. I was wondering if anyone has experience with owning one and how
easy is it? I live on my own so don't produce tons of waste but I
understand that unlike a compost bin you can give worms cooked foods.

Also which wormery should I buy if I do decide to go down that route?

Thanks in advance.

Angela