Old 15-07-2008, 06:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Long time no read

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

This isn't going to be a long dramatic good-bye is it? There must be a
drama forum, somewhere, that you could save it for. You had information
for us. You gave it. We thank you for it. Go or stay, as you like, but
this circling the drain is boring.

Hey, Billy, who died and made you king? Oh, that's right, no one. I
was speaking to Dan. No drama, just conversation . You have the
option to ignore me, something you have never been able to do. Why
not try it now?

I'm glad you found a way out of this crummy newsgroup. I thanked you for
the information. I'm glad this isn't going to be dramatic .
.. . round and round and round . . .
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars