Old 15-07-2008, 05:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chris[_14_] Chris[_14_] is offline

Default Zucchini again

On Jul 15, 11:03 am, Chris wrote:
It looks like I must have grabbed the wrong seed envelope or
something. Where I thought I had zucchini plants now really appear to
be...something else

Do zucchini plants and flowers look like pumpkin plants and flowers? I
swear I have fruits on the "zucchini" that are coming out perfectly
round like melons. I have flowers on my pumpkins (except now I cannot
be sure they ARE pumpkins) that are big, orange and showy- exactly the
same appearance as what I thought were zukes.

Words of advice appreciated!

Chris

Going to post photos sometime this evening, after a trip to the zoo...

Chris