Old 15-07-2008, 03:38 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
[email protected] poster@giganews.com is offline

Default Raccoons Got Me

"~ jan" wrote in message
The raccoons were really lucky last night. I've been easily distracted
this
summer, and yesterday wasn't feeling that well plus dealing with family
visitors to boot.

(SNIP)

Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

My experience is that just as you begin to relax again, they return. At
first sign of a raccoon visit, I get out my trap, and then when they do
return, I trap one after another and relocate to a local park in the
Rockies. After a few weeks of cartching nothing, I place the trap back to
the garage.

John Darnielle
Zone 4b