Old 15-07-2008, 10:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Hairy Hairy is offline

Default Mower problem

"Matchman" wrote in message

Hi!
This is my first post to this site. I have an old Lawnflite 548 ride on
mower.Starts Ok and runs but when I mow my sloping field it plays up. I
mow across, and it is ok if leaning slightly to the left, but when I
turn and it is leaning to the right it splutters, won't rev and then
stalls. As a result I have to mow forwards then backwards which is a
nuisance. It has only recently starting doing this. Can anyone help?
Thanks

Does it have a safety interlock switch in the seat?