Old 16-07-2008, 04:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Anne Welsh Jackson Anne Welsh Jackson is offline

Default Runner Bean Flowers "Nipped" Off

Gordon H wrote:
Gordon H writes

I think your first paragraph was correct, I have others setting now!

The leaves on one plant have been eaten up to about 4ft from the
ground, but this is close to an untidy rhubarb clump with another broad
leaf plant[1]* adjacent, probably giving the snails a lift!

I have removed snails from bedroom window sills...

I will remember its name when I put down my pen. :-)

I did. Crocosmia. :-)

D'you want some copper, with which to make rings around your plants?

--
AnneJ