Old 16-07-2008, 02:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Suzie-Q Suzie-Q is offline

Default Made a frame - what do you think Barbara?

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

Made a frame for my Plumeria. Thanks Joan for your help as well.

I tried to get it like Barbara's but not quite.

Open to critiquing.
Cheers Wendy

Beautiful, but not necessary.

It's the beauty of the plants/flowers/gardens that we're interested
in here, right? Someone here said, not long ago, that he (he?) didn't
like the frames - only the pictures. Me - I like the frames as long as
they don't distract. Yours and Barbara's frames don't. I'd enjoy the
pix as much without them.

--
8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~