Old 16-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Billit Billit is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Billit wrote:
could any help me please no matter which onion variety I grow they all
seem to end up with the same complaint namely a gradual browning of the
foliage from the top gradually going down to the onion itself, I have
trie ti find out what this but to avail, I have sprayed against mildew
and blight but all to avail,so can any one make any more suggestionsas
to what it may be.

Ermmmmm ... isn't this what onions are supposed to do?????

Once the foliage has browned off they are ready to dig up surely?
I am sorry to say that the onions in question are nowhere near ready for harvesting and so I am afraid your answer does not help me