Old 17-07-2008, 07:19 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
sf sf is offline

Default Besides eating,what else do you think pineapples are also good for ?

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:38:07 +1200, Miche
wrote:

Same thing with fresh kiwifruit and papaya. They all contain enzymes
which denature protein.

TMI about kiwi (haven't experienced that with kiwi either)... I don't
like papaya, so no biggie - say anything you want.

Mae West