Old 17-07-2008, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Therefore Therefore is offline

Default Blight again folks

Hello again
I am glad of all the advice regarding this problem.

What happened here was my tomatoes " Legend and another supposedly virus
free Tomato" with my potatoes went down with blight and I removed the haulms
and put them in with my compost without thinking.

Mind now relieved thank you for your input.

........................Leslie

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
(Nick Maclaren) writes:

| And you shouldn't do any gardening in the same clothes that you have
| handled external plant material, or without washing your hands.

On second thoughts, that one's a bit dubious.

Replace it by never importing any soil or compost (including around
the roots of plants) without sterilising it ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.