Old 17-07-2008, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Tomato/potato blight

I signed up for that blight-watch site and have had no warnings as
yet. The site assumes you are a commercial grower. Perhaps they
didn't think I was eligible for warning!

Today one chap on our allotment site pulled up all his tomato plants;
at least 2 dozen. They looked a bit brown 2 days ago but today they
were much worse.

I pulled all the tops off my potatoes, leaving the spuds in the
ground, well covered until I have time to dig them.

Pam in Bristol