Old 17-07-2008, 09:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
I3 I3 is offline

Default Besides eating,what else do you think pineapples are also goodfor ?

Mugabe, Mbeki & Tsvangirai were lost in the forest and were captured
by cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could live
if they passed a trial. The first step of the trial was to go to the
forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men
went separate ways to gather fruits.

Mbeki came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples". The king
then explained the trial to him. "You have to shove the fruits up your
butt without any expression on your face or you will be eaten".
The first apple went in.... but on the second one he winced out in pain,
so he was killed. Tsvangirai arrived and showed the king ten berries.
When the king explained the trial to him, he thought to himself that
this should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8., and on the ninth
berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

Mbeki & Tsvangirai met in heaven and Mbeki asked Tsvangirai, "Why did
you laugh, you almost got away with it?" Tsvangirai replied, "I couldn't
help it, I saw Mugabe coming with pineapples".