Old 17-07-2008, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Blight again folks

"Nick Maclaren" wrote

Currently I am growing what was supposed to be Belle de Fontenay
(but isn't, though it is a waxy, cream-fleshed early) and Red Duke
of York, which we eat early. It's really only the potatoes grown
for keeping that get it badly.

Perhaps it's BF15 (no name) which we have grown this year and quite like.
Certainly the yields are superb.

Thanks for the list - I will take another look and see if there
is one that we would want to grow, but I am not optimistic.

If I remember correctly I think I posted a similar list about spraing
resistant varieties on 21st Jan 2007. (just looked it up on Google)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden