Old 07-04-2003, 11:20 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Newbie delurks with many thanks

Janeen,

Welcome, heh, heh, heh.........

You have now entered *The Orchid Zone*. You will be permitted to leave
occasionally to purchase more plants or look for a house with more room. (I
mean it; we added on to our lanai a few months ago.)

Sounds like you have the situation well in hand, girl! Seriously, welcome
to our little virtual family. And hubby will come around. Mine took some
weird looks at me when I started, but he loves them too, and last year he
took a class at a local grower. Before that he used to try to sneak some
extra water to the plants when he watered the Vandas for me. Now he has all
the Vandas where they won't even splash on anything else!

Diana (in sunny south FL)