Old 18-07-2008, 07:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
MajorOz MajorOz is offline

Default Long time no read

On Jul 15, 11:35 am, "Dan L." wrote:

If you can have hens, you can have roosters. If your land is rated AG
for agriculture - you can have a rooster. Cows are allowed to Moo, Goats
are allowed to Baa, Dogs are allowed to Bark, Roosters can crow. Tell
your neighbors to get lost and let them have a fit.

....tells me a lot about Dan.
Ann seems to be considerate in not having a rooster -- something that
is foreign to some here.
I live in the boonies for many reasons, principal among them is to be
far from inconsiderate noise producing knuckle-draggers.
I also bother nobody when I play VERY loud classical music on
occasion.

Da Svadanya, Ann

oz