Old 18-07-2008, 09:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Botanical Initiative

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:58:44 +0100, Floraport
wrote:

The FlorAppeal drive has begun -- a fundraising effort of global
magnitude for creating the largest, most unique botanical garden in the
Western Hemisphere. If you would, please take a moment to visit the
FlorAppeal action portal at http://florappeal.blogspot.com to
facilitate the greatest botanical creation of the modern age.

How about some food for the children whose mothers are cooking rocks
in pots to extract some minerals to feed them? Isn't there any
charity on the planet other than this frivilous, vapid cause? The
greatest botanical creation? For **** sake. Get a life.

I like MercyCorp, Doctors without borders and the Salvation Army. My
Mom worked at the Salvation Army when I was a kid. Andrew Undershaft
comes to mind though.

http://www.sparknotes.com/drama/majorbarbara/terms/charanal_2.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_Barbara_(play)

George Benard Shaw is not available in DVD yet so I guess we must wait.

Anyone know otherwise ?

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA