Old 18-07-2008, 08:49 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dale P Dale P is offline

Default TEST

"Dale P" wrote in message
wanted to see if this would work, as i am having trouble with other NG's
DP

So explain to me why a thread I tried to start from this Earthlink Newsgroup
server through Windows Mail did not appear in another newsgroup. This
thread appeared just fine. I re-entered the original into the original
newsgroup and it worked the second try. How is that happening? The original
did not appear here, but did appear when I checked Google Groups. I have
nothing in my kill file.

DP