Old 18-07-2008, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sam Sam is offline

Default White Phalaenopsis

Bob Hobden wrote:
Just posted pictures on "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens" of a white
Phalaenopsis that I bought some months ago for £1.50 as it had finished
flowering.
It now has 27 flowers (and a Heath Robinson support to stop it all
breaking).

Dear me, Bob, I did a search on "Alt.binaries".Got me quite excited.
You've got to be broad-minded these days,haven't you.
Anyhow I went back to your message and got the correct name
this time so all's well.Let's hope the fuzz don't take my puter
when I'm asleep.I can see the headline now:

"Elderly gardener says he was looking for orchids".

They'll never believe me.

Those are lovely pictures - your an excellent photographer
as well as gardener.You had a bargain they normally go
for £12 upwards.If you have the room keep it and you should
get another crop next year.When you repot use the special
orchid compost or your sunk, also the orchid feed.
A joy to behold.
Sam