Old 19-07-2008, 12:46 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Botanical Initiative

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 18:43:45 -0400, Bill
wrote:

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

I'm not that deep! I laugh at fart jokes.

Do you dance ?

Absolutely. I love it, but I think I throw a hip when I do now!
Actually, I'm really a very intense person, truth be told.

My husband tells me I'm the perfect wife. Never wanted children, I
find women beautiful and I laugh till I cry at the Three Stooges. To
my husband, that's the perfect combo.

Sir Paul says theses folks are good.

The Circles Makers 5:13 Chinmaya Dunster And The Celtic Ragas Band
Karma Circles

I put it on and move.

Bill

Listening now and about to get up and move.

Outland 6:00 Cybertribe Immortality Electronica/Dance 100

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA