Old 07-04-2003, 11:44 PM
John Rutz

Default Working with Pipe

BenignVanilla wrote:
"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
snip

later when you're trying to unclog pipe . . . From what I understand of

your

design, you don't have any shut-off valves between the pond and your

veggie

filter. If you did, you could drain the veggie filter, then open the valve

snip

Funny you mention that...I want to have valves at the end of the pipe, but I
have not seen any at Home Depot for the 4 inch pipe. Am I missing something?

BV.

Nope if you want 4 in valves the web or a real good plumbing/well
supply store
and definitly be prepared for sticker shock

--

John Rutz
spring is here but its wheels are stuck in the snow

http://www.fuerjefe.com