Old 19-07-2008, 08:40 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Good items in tips, was Poppy issue

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 17:01:53 +1000, LindaB wrote:

I have only recently discovered the world of Freecycling, and it is
wonderful.
http://www.freecycle.org.au/

There is also a group called RecycleIt, which split from Freecyle here
after some rumpus over "rules".

And I should warn people thatyou need to keep in mind that your purpose
for being on the list is to find a better home than the tip for stuff
you no longer want, aka don't get discouraged by the begging, or is it
just my SW Sydney list?