Old 19-07-2008, 04:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Just one cat aka Rodent populations

Here we have more rodents about then anytime in living here 50 years.
Išve dispatched about 80 rats in the last 2 months. Išve installed
baffles to keep them off my sunflower feeders yet the increase is scary.
Ever see 10 rats in a feeding frenzy on a bird feeder at 3 am ?

Have you noticed a similar increase in rodents?

http://www.google.com/search?client=...ent+population
s&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Global warming prelude I hope not.

Bill who hopes this is just a statistical outlier.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA