Old 19-07-2008, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default White Phalaenopsis

On 19/7/08 11:00, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On Jul 18, 10:54 pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Sacha" wrote

That would be it. I use nin and am too computer unsavvy to swap around,
Bob. I use tinypic when I want to publish a photo to this group.

I'll send you the photo by mail then but you are missing some wonderful
garden and plant photos from all around the world.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Bob can you send me one too please, Sacha is far more computer
literate than me!!!!

Judith

Don't you believe it. I have spent all day from 10.30 this am to around 4pm
today with the computer guru trying to learn how to 'tweak' our new web site
when I need/want to. I'm still terrified of the thing!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com