Old 19-07-2008, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default White Phalaenopsis

On Jul 19, 8:02 pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote "Bob Hobden" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote

That would be it. I use nin and am too computer unsavvy to swap
around,
Bob. I use tinypic when I want to publish a photo to this group.

I'll send you the photo by mail then but you are missing some wonderful
garden and plant photos from all around the world.

Judith --
Regards
Bob Hobden

Bob can you send me one too please, Sacha is far more computer
literate than me!!!!

It's on it's way.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Thank you sweetie, I got it! It is so beautiful, I wish I could get
this in France, plants are soooo expensive here.

Judith